Our workshops have been designed to keep you busy all summer – from hour long sessions for new Primary Ones to a week of Portfolio-Building, a 2-day Printmaking Workshop plus our Open Studio sessions on Wednesdays, all based at Room 13 Community Studio in Caol Youth Centre.
We encourage people of all ages and abilities to come along and experience the studio environment, learn new skills, and just have a good time making things – come and learn new creative techniques, try out different printmaking processes, put on a play in a day making everything as you go, take a wander to look for materials and make something from what you see and find:
Ages 4 -5
· New Primary Ones Taster Workshop (hour long sessions)
Ages 5 – 7
· Very Young Artists – exploring materials & techniques
Ages 8 – adult
· Summer Studio – photography, drawing, constructing, painting, looking, printing…
· Working with Stuff – collecting, carving, cutting, gluing, sculpting, drilling, pouring…
· Skillbuilder Workshops – Tutoring in Papermaking, Felting, Plaster & Carving, Printmaking
· Printmaking Workshop – 2 days of linocut, etching, collograph & monoprinting…
· Portfolio-building Workshop – a week (Mon – Fri) focusing on developing a strong body of work & trying new things
· Felt Feet – family workshop learning felting and making felt…feet
· Play in a Day (in collaboration with Dramafish Studios) – family workshop, make the props, costumes, sets and write the play – in a day!
· Open Studio – free, open to all, come along and use the facilities
Please download the full programme for further details, prices and a booking form.